With interest rates at historic lows, there is no better time to build your new home than right now. We offer various modular home financing options and have a list of lenders to help you find the right financing for your project.
Building with prefabricated construction is faster – it doesn’t matter if you are building an Accessory Dwelling Unit or Single Family Manufactured Home or Single Family Modular Home or MH Advantage home or Multifamily Project – we will design, permit and build your home faster than a traditional site built project. Permitting and Building faster translates to quicker occupancy – and cash flow (if you’re building a rental unit).
Prefab home financing will be similar to any other construction project, but you will want to work with a lender who is familiar with prefabricated construction as the payment terms are typically shorter and front-loaded as we complete a lot in a very short period of time.
USModular, Inc. has several lenders who are familiar with financing modular homes and will be able to guide you through the process to find the best loan for your projects.
- Accessory Dwelling Units– Financing for an Accessory Dwelling Unit include:
- Home Equity Loan
- Cash out refinance of the Primary Residence
- Home Renovation Loan
- Some local governments and nonprofits are offering incentives for ADUs that are rented as Income restricted rentals – Contact local building or planning departments for more information
- Single Family, MH Advantage, and Manufactured Home – there are many options to finance these projects:
- Cash ( many people buy land and then finance construction)
- Construction Loan
- Construction Loans to Permanent mortgages via FHA, VA,
- Private lenders
Contact USModular, Inc. Project Management Team and we will provide you the list of lenders appropriate for your project.
Contact Us Today
Toll Free: (888) 987-6638
Local: (951) 679-9907 Ext. 1