Financing Your New Home
With interest rates at historic lows there is no better time to build your new home than right now.
Building with prefabricated construction is faster – it doesn’t matter if your building an Accessory Dwelling Unit or Single Family Manufactured Home or Single Family Modular Home or MH Advantage home or Multifamily Project – we will design, permit and build your home faster than a traditional site built project. Permitting and Building faster translates to quicker occupancy – and cash flow (if your building a rental unit).
Financing will be similar to any other construction project but you will want to work with a lender who is familiar with prefabricated construction as the payment terms are typically shorter and front loaded as we complete a lot in a very short period of time.
USModular, Inc. has several lenders that are familiar with prefabricated construction and will be able to guide you through the process to find the best loan for your projects.
- Accessory Dwelling Units– Financing for an Accessory Dwelling Unit include:
- Home Equity Loan
- Cash out refinance of the Primary Residence
- Home Renovation Loan
- Some local governments and nonprofits are offering incentives for ADUs that are rented as Income restricted rentals – Contact local building or planning departments for more information
- Single Family, MH Advantage, and Manufactured Home – there are many options to finance these projects:
- Cash ( many people buy land and then finance construction)
- Construction Loan
- Construction Loans to Permanent mortgages via FHA, VA,
- Private lenders
Contact USModular, Inc. Project Management Team and we will provide you the list of lenders appropriate for your project.
Contact Us Today
951 679 9907 x1