Construction’s bottom-line profit. Consider the many advantages modular can offer you.
- Construction improved through technology.Why use modular building techniques? Modular building is one of the fastest growing forms of building in the market today. The recognition of its increased efficiency and ability to apply modern technology to the needs of the market place are what make it better and more efficient than site built.
- Our custom components are built and constructed in a controlled factory environment to the same building codes as traditional construction. Typically meeting or beating site built codes.
- Superior quality control of building modular and reduced waste, provides a faster completion time-1/2 faster than site built construction.
- The increased efficiency of modular construction generally results in greater value and easier planning for the developer.
- Computerization has enables a mass customization approach and design any modular building to meet the particular needs of a project.
- The combination of reduced cycle time, more efficient construction, unlimited customization and a growing shortage of skilled trade’s people are the primary reasons many customers are choosing to consider building modular.
- Modular designs encompass the entire spectrum of the market; from multi-family housing to high end luxury projects. Construction improved through technology.
- Modular systems housing has grown at almost a 25% rate over the last five years.
- The increased efficiency of modular construction generally results in greater value in overall proforma performance to the developer’s bottom-line profit. Consider the many advantages building modular can offer you.