Will There be Surprise Charges and Extra Fees with USModular?
A common frustration that home builders come upon is the unexpected or unseen fees incurred when building an on-site home. Many new homeowners have a budget they cant afford to exceed, only to discover that there are many costly charges that seem to come up out of nowhere.
Common Hidden Costs for On-Site Home Builds in Temecula
- Permits – there are many Temecula permits necessary before on-site manufacturing can begin.
- Perk testing – this measures the rate of water absorption and determines how big of a sand mound and leach field you will require.
- Surveying: – many Temecula builders have to pay a surveyor to map the property lines, set backs from road ways, and any legal right of ways.
- Internal Customizations – such as appliances, fireplaces, etc.
- Overages – last minutes changes and unexpected extra costs
- Utilities – such as electricity used for construction, gas, water, etc.
- Water treatment systems – usually only a problem with well water
These concealed fees for on-site builds can add up quickly and require you to deviate from your original budget.
Are There Surprise Charges and Extra Fees with USModular?
No! Once we have all the plans and custom home features finished, we finalize a manufacturing contract. All of the monetary costs are agreed upon. There will not be any unexpected or unseen fees unless changes are requested.
We understand that your new custom home is a huge investment, and every additional penny can add up fast. Planning to build your own home should be exciting and fun, not stressful and costly. By providing you with a full list of your fees in a transparent, understandable manner, we are able to save you all the frustrations, time, and money that unseen extra costs can cost you!
For more information on financing a custom modular home, visit our website!